Wednesday 3 July 2013

Brand Spotlight| Liz Earle



Liz Earle is a brand I have known about for years. I remember being younger and my nana using. It's something that every time I smell the Cleanse and Polish it takes me back. I personally didn't start using any Liz Earle products till about 2 years ago and I have never looked back. Being a blogger I tend to get excited about other products and stray away from products that I know and love. This happens a lot with my Liz Earle products but something always drags me back to them. 

The Cleanse and Polish is one of my all time favourite cleansers. I know I can turn to this when My skin is playing up- weither its having a break out or dry skin I know I can turn to my Cleanse and Polish and it will sort me right out. 
Cleanse and Polish has Cocoa Butter to help soften, smooth and moisturise and Rosemary, Chamomile, Hops and Eucalyptus to tone, soothe and purify. 
The other thing I love- It takes every scrap of make up off; even pesky They're Real Mascara and that is a battle (well I think it is anyway!)

Skin Tonic* is another staple in my routine. I have to say this is something that I don't necessarily say I have to have this/ notice a huge difference between when I do and don't use it but I still love it. I love how refreshed my skin feels after using it. Now for some people this may not be an option- using something that has no value in your routine but it's something I am willing to do, it's something I have repurchased several times. 

The last thing in my current Liz Earle collection is the Brightening Treatment Mask*. This the the newest addition to my little collection; I actually got this in the Nottingham Bloggers Meet goodie bag (Thanks Liz Earle!) along with a Cleanse and Polish and Skin Tonic. Quite Luckily this was actually the mask I wanted to try the most! I love this mask as it's just so quick and you get instant results. You leave this mask on for between 30 seconds and 2 minutes then just buff it off with a Muslin cloth, and just leaves you with clear, brighter looking skin. 

What are your favourite Liz Earle products? 






3 comments:

  1. I love the Cleanse&Polish and the toner. I also have their face cream for normal skin, eye cream and eye lotion. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried Liz Earle. The mask sounds great though! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Liz Earle... and like you I leave it for a while but always end up coming back to it! Honestly it's the best skincare I have tried so far!

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics